In February 2019, Colin Connolly was elected to the Board of Directors of Cousins Properties, in addition to his election to the role of President and Chief Executive Officer in January 2019. Colin joined Cousins in September 2011 as Senior Vice President focused on acquisitions and dispositions. He became Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer in May 2013 and Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer in December 2015. Prior to joining Cousins, Colin served as Executive Director with Morgan Stanley from December 2009 to August 2011 and as Vice President with Morgan Stanley from December 2006 to December 2009. Prior to joining Morgan Stanley, Colin worked in the Investments Group at CarrAmerica Realty Corporation where he worked on the acquisition and disposition of office properties.
• B.S., Business Administration & Accounting, Washington & Lee University; M.B.A.
• The University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business
Memberships and Civic Involvements
• Buckhead Coalition, Director
• Atlanta Committee for Progress, Board of Directors
• The Carter Center, Board of Councilors
• Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, Executive Committee Member
• Westside Future Fund, Real Estate Committee
• Woodruff Arts Center, Board of Trustees